Building and contents


This is very simple to set up and can take only 5 minutes, yet the consequences of not doing this can be catastrophic.

If you have a mortgage one of the conditions of this will be that you have Buildings Insurance in place. The lender will not want there to be any instance where the property is not insured and their security is not protected.

Buildings insurance protects the structure, the fixtures and fittings in your home; while contents insurance covers your belongings.

At Harborough Mortgages we source your product from a range of insurers to find the one most suitable to your needs. Please speak to your adviser today to obtain a quote.